- Disinfect and purify the air to decrease bacteria, mould, and viruses
- UVC led technology and Hepa filtration to filter 99.9% of viruses
- Dashboard management tool to monitor and report on indoor air quality
Boab Services are proud to announce we are an authorised distributor of Aura Air, the professional air purifier that kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
Described as the World’s Smartest Air Management Platform the all-in-one indoor air purification and quality intelligence system, Aura filters and disinfects indoor air through a unique 4 stage purification process while vigilantly monitoring its quality in real-time.
When hazards are detected, Aura alerts you immediately, providing crucial intelligence on:
- the origin of the problem;
- how to rectify it; and
- alarms if immediate action or evacuation is required.
Aura Air is the first, all in one, Air Filtration, Disinfection and Monitoring product that has successfully completed clinical trials specifically related to its effectiveness against the COVID-19 coronavirus.
The Dashboard for Businesses provides a full audit trail of critical air quality issues over a 12-month monitoring period. You can monitor multiple Aura Air Filter systems over one site or multiple sites.
The optional, customisable “Dashboard” allows the results of every sensor reading from each Aura Air unit, to be displayed on a PC or a large screen monitor – for instance in a Waiting Room, Office, Restaurant or Control Centre – wherever an instant overview is required for critical conditions, or for re-enforcing staff or clients’ peace of mind.
Who is it for?
- Public transit operators – Passengers can check and monitor in real-time air quality inside a us on mobile devices or TV screens
- Schools – Parents can check and monitor in real-time the air quality of their children’s classrooms and school buses using mobile devices or TV screens.
- Office buildings – Employees can check and monitor in real-time the air quality at the concierge desk, hallways, elevators waiting zone, amenities and more on mobile devices or TV screens.
- Apartments – Residents and visitors can check and monitor in real-time the air quality at the concierge desk, hallways, elevators waiting zone, amenities and more on mobile devices or TV screens.
- Aged care homes – Seniors and their relatives can check and monitor in real-time the air quality at the concierge desk, hallways, elevators waiting zone, amenities and more on mobile devices or TV screens.
How does it work?
- Aura detects indoor and outdoor air quality based on real-time monitoring through an array of smart sensors.
- A unique air quality assistant that personalises the Aura device precisely to the end-user needs and health necessities.
- Anyone can check the air quality using QR codes from any location
- Effective in neutralising bacteria, viruses, and parasites by destroying the proteins on the cell membrane
In August 2019, Aura Air conducted an experiment at the general and oncological surgery department of the Chaim Sheba Medical Centre in Tel Aviv, Israel. The purpose of the study was to rate Aura Air’s abilities to clean and purify the air from various pollutants and bacteria.
The initial results were ground-breaking: 99.9% of the bacteria were targeted and purified. With the outbreak of Coronavirus, the study’s focus shifted toward the prevention of hospital-acquired infections. Aura Air successfully managed to filter and purify the SARS-CoV-2.
Need more information?
Contact us for more information on the air purifier that kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria including pricing, brochures and scientific results.